One question we get a fair bit in the clinic is what are the differences between a Licensed Counselling Therapist, Registered Social Worker and Licensed Psychologist? We’re going to break it down today. Licensed Psychologists are able to provide psychotherapy services, as well as specific types of assessments and they are able to provide a...
Read More

Connect with us

(506) 847-PSYC (7792)
224 Hampton Road, Quispamsis