Individual Therapy with our psychologists is $150.00 per therapy hour (50 mins), which is consistent with the recommendations by the College of Psychologists of New Brunswick.
Individual Therapy with any of our other qualified therapists is $120 per therapy hour (50 mins).
Fees for Assessment
- Psychoeducational Assessment $2000
- Child/Youth Social-Emotional Assessment $1390
- Adult Psychological/Psychodiagnostic Assessment $1000-$1600
- ADHD Assessment $1300
- PTSD Assessment $1400
- Voice of The Child $1800 + Travel expenses if required
- Career Counselling $1500-$2300
Some private health care insurance programs will pay either a portion or all of the costs associated with seeing a registered psychologist. It can be helpful to talk to your insurance provider or employer to determine what you (or your children) may be eligible for.
We can direct bill most insurance companies. If you are with an insurance company we are not able to direct bill, all required fees are paid at the end of each appointment, and you will be provided with an original receipt for fees/services paid, that can be provided to your insurance company for later reimbursement.
Please do not hesitate to ask about insurance during your initial call to the practice and we will try to assist you whenever possible (please also see section below on questions to ask your insurance provider).
You may wish to ask your insurance provider the following questions:
- Do I have coverage for mental health services or to see a registered psychologist?
- What is my deductible for these services, and has it been met?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy/treatment session?
- Do I require a referral or approval from a physician for coverage?
- When does my coverage re-new?
- Who in my family is covered and for what amount(s)?
We accept debit, Visa, MasterCard, or cash. There is no tax/HST on psychological services, as this is health related service.